Rope Access Manager
The Rope Access Manager acquires new Rope Access projects and does the operational management of Rope Access activities. She/ he takes care of the establishment and development of long term relations with clients and strategic partners.
Reports to: Director Operations
Qualifications, requirements and desired characteristics:
- Competence, knowledge and experience of rope access procedures & according to the most recent version of the company competence matrix
- Holds a valid IRATA Level 1 certificate
- Holds a valid SCC Supervisor certificate
- Holds a valid full GWO certification
- Leadership competences
In the role of Rope Access Manager, you will:
- Manage and review the quality and safety of rope access activities within the organization
- Acquire new business in the field of inspection, maintenance and repairs
- Preparing rope access projects in terms of cost calculations, method statements, risk assessments, etc.
- Performing project management activities and manages rope access teams
- Takes care for financial completion of executed projects
- Evaluating rope access projects during preparation and operations
- Carry out workplace inspections
The Rope Access Manager is responsible for defining, implementing and reviewing the operation of a safe system of work. Within the organization the Rope Access Manager takes also responsibilities for commercial and marketing activities, to improve the market position of the organization.
In case you’re interested in this vacancy, please email your motivation letter and your resume to Marjolein Ravesloot, HR Manager Disa International: email@example.com
Please do not apply if you don’t live in The Netherlands.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.