Focal point for client(s) and C-Ventus organization regarding project tendering, preparation, mobilization, execution, reporting and demobilization.
Overseeing and delivering projects, from providing input during the commercial process, coordinating preparations and mobilization of resources, through to the safe, on time and within budget completion of the project life cycle. You will work closely with senior management colleagues, external contractors and clients alike, whereby you are directly responsible for all aspects of project execution and completion as per internal and external safety and quality standards.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend internal company meeting(s), provide all relevant and necessary input and actively participate in scheduled company meeting(s).
- Attend networking events (e.g. Offshore energy exhibition, etc.).
- Familiarize , promote and implement C-Ventus procedures stated in C-Ventus Business Management System (BMS) on all assigned projects .
- Inform, liaise and provide C-Ventus SHEQ department with project relevant SHEQ statistics, registrations and other relevant updates.
- Report , liaise with and provide feedback to all involved supporting departments regarding specific and relevant project data ( financial, SHEQ , planning etc).
- Set-up and lead the dedicated project team
- Assist during commercial phase and contract negotiations
- Responsible for all project phases, i.e. planning, preparation, mobilisation, execution and demobilisation as well as internal/external reporting
- Execution of project in accordance with budgets, planning and applicable procedures
- Financial project supervision
- Identify, report and negotiate contract variations
- Discuss and conduct negotiations with subcontractors
- Correct preparation of project related documents (including HSE-plans)
- Correct and safe execution of assigned projects
- Use of correct material, third parties and equipment
- Comply with labour conditions and environmental regulations on project
- Perform/coordinate work area inspections and toolbox meetings
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Report and avoid dangers to oneself and others
- Ensure provided business and protection equipment are used in a correct manner
- Participate in organized instructions and/or training
If you want to join our dynamic team and contribute in delivering quality results for our client base in the Renewable Energy business, please email your motivation letter and your resume to C-Ventus, email@example.com
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.