Purpose and scope of the position:
As a Project Engineer, you will be assisting in delivering projects, from providing input during the commercial process, coordinating preparations and mobilization of resources, through to the safely, on-time and within budget completion of the project life cycle. You will work closely with project management colleagues and external contractors alike, whereby you will contribute to all aspects of project execution and delivery as per internal and external safety and quality standards.
Reports to: Managing Director
Qualifications, requirements and desired characteristics:
- Technical Bachelor Master degree
- Driver’s license and/or car
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Dutch language
- Willing to travel and/or work abroad for short periods of time (mobilisation/ demobilisation of project)
In the role of Project Engineer, you will:
- Attend internal company meeting(s), provide all relevant and necessary input and actively participate in scheduled company meeting(s).
- Implement and promote C-ventus procedures stated in C-Ventus Business Management System (BMS) on all assigned projects.
- Liaise C-Ventus SHE_Q department and share SHE-Q statistics, registrations and other relevant updates.
- Liaise with supporting departments and share relevant project data (financial, planning etc.)
- Actively attend network possibilities (e.g. Offshore energy exhibition, etc.)
To provide support for:
- Contribute and provide technical input for the project planning, schedule and budgets
- Participate in organized safety meetings, instructions and/ or trainings and contribute to the implementation of improvements
- Ensure correct preparation of project related documents (f.e. Work Method Statements, HSE-plans)
- Contribute correct and safe project execution, during all phases of the project, in accordance with client requirements and project budget.
- Monitor and manage potential contract variations. Assist in project cost control.
- Work with engineers and project managers to develop detailed engineering proposals.
- Review requests for proposals and identify required internal and external resources.
- Participate in project reviews and identify opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs, maximise use of resources, etc.
- Recognize and understand customers’s challenges and needs, make suggestions for possible solutions, and develop budgetary numbers. Accuracy is required.
- Ensures all activities are in line with industry/engineering/SHE_Q standards.
Indication gross monthly salary per month: max. € 3500
If you want to join our dynamic team and contribute in delivering quality results for our client base in the Renewable Energy business, please email your motivation letter and your resume to Marjolein Ravesloot, HR Manager C-Ventus Offshore Windfarm Services BV: email@example.com
Please do not apply if you don’t live in the Netherlands.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.